Siddanand has been performing for 18+ years and has conducted workshops and dance classes for corporates, dancers & and in NGO’s in BFA and Snehadhaan and Open classes in Bangalore. Work shops in LRDA Bachata festival 2011,Goa.
Teaches Jazz, Ballet, Pilates and Callenatics.
Some of his works include performances for:
- Selected in the audition for the “Off Jazz dance centre”, Nice, France to perform all over France
- | Improv JAM with African drummers, live guitarists, Jazz band and flute artists, in Nice, France
- Choreographed tick-tock tiger for Animal Kingdom and Agni
- La Entrada Magnifica de Torero in Extravaganza by YLDC at St. John’s Medical Auditorium
- A fund raising event for Tsunami by YLDC
- Musical Cats and Mid Summer Night Dreams in the fund raising event organized by YLDC, Fairies & Fantasies
- Copelia in Diversity by YLDC 2010.
- Nutcracker by YLDC 2011
- Ad break for Tamil TV channel for NIPPON
- Performance for TV Channels Udaya TV, Asianet, Kairali & SUN TV
- Indo Swizz event at Bangalore/Zurich 2008, a Dance fashion show
- Performed in LRDA Bachata festival 2011,Goa and LDI Ball and Spirit of dance,B’lore
- Completed I.S.T.D. Ballet Syllabus Exam
- Influenced by Monica Baroni-Vigilio Dance Company(Italy) and Alex Atzewi-Dir. Art. New Dance Concepts, Amy Chavasse-University of Michican(US). Having been trained in ballet till adv 1 and intermediate by Miss Yana Tracey Lewis.
Performed in Teatro Saschall in Florence for Florence Dance Festival,Concorso Internazionale Danza 2011 and won a 50% Scholarship at the dance competition held by Alambrado Danza Florence,Italy and performed at the Art Museums Bargello in Florence,Italy and Mugello in Scarperia,Italy for Florence Dance Festival and also helped and performed to raise fund for Africa organized by’ Movemento SHALOM’ in Fucecchio,Italy.