- Ballet training in Russian Cultural Centre, Chennai. 2008
- Contemporary training at the Attakalari centre for movement Art, Bangalore. 2009-2010
- Contemporary dance lessons from renowned contemporary dance artist & faculty-Nakula Somana and from founder of Tarantismo Creative Dance Company- Arati Sunawala 2010-2015
- Indian Semi Classical training at the School of Music,Durgapur. 2005
- 2 week intensive Chau workshop at Natya school of Kathak, Bangalore. 2010
- 2 day improvisation Workshop with Scottish Dance theatre Company organised by Attakalari
- 5 days contemporary intensive training with French dancer & artist Juliette Buffard,
AWARDS & ACHEIVEMENTS:
- 1st place -Solo in the Lyrical Contemporary category in a competition at the ‘Artists in Action’
- Judge at inter-college dance competitions across Bangalore. 2010-2015
Started as a professional dancer/performer with Lourd Vijay’s Dance Studio-Bangalore under
dancer/choreographer/Artist Richard David Tholoor & Lourd Vijay in dance forms like Hip hop, Salsa,
Dancer /instructor /choreographer heading the Contemporary wing with the renowned Tarantismo
creative Dance Company Bangalore, founded by Artist/Dancer Arati Punwani Sunawala, since 2010-
Performed & choreographed for the Production “Believe”by Tarantismo-Oct 2013.
Performed & choreographed at Tarantismo’s annual Students Showcase Footlights- 2010-2015.
Performed at the India International Salsa Congress, Bangalore-2012 & at the India International
Dance Congress, Bangalore. 2013-2016.
Competed at the ‘Artists in Action’ festival, Mumbai – 2013.
Performed at Jugnee – Contemporary Dance festival – Mumbai-2015, Avayava – Contemporary
Dance Festival – Pune-2016
Aspires to create awareness amongst the youth about Art being the purest form of communication
and not just an exhibition of visual excellence. Believes in organic movement vocabulary and takes
keen interest in exploring the origin of folk art forms.