dancED is a scientifically planned and developed dance curriculum for kids from kindergarten to high school. Lourd Vijay’s Dance Studio has become a pioneer in the field of dance in education and has constantly strived towards developing the field in India as a holistic approach to inculcating dance and movement as a module in schools and dance studios across the country.
• Designed by a team of Dance in Education, Experimental dance, child care experts and Child psychologists.
• Focuses on the wholesome benefits to a student in a day to day and future driven scenario.
• Designed based on 3 strands – Physicality, Creativity and appreciation addressing all kinds of kids with varied interests and learning capabilities.
Why dancED certification for a dance teacher/facilitator?
• NCERT has made it a mandate for dance, music, arts and theatre to be implemented in schools, hence a need for certified/trained instructors
• Certification will empower dance trainers to demand better remuneration.
How will dancED help?
1. dancED will help you develop a yearlong dance curriculum with clear objectives, lesson plan, activities, Choreographies, briefing and debriefing with varied degree of difficulty as students’ progress from lower to higher classes.
2. Exposure to Western Classical dance, Indian Classical dance, Folk dance, tribal arts, Street dance, Physical theatre modules, gymnastics, B-boying, Partner and social dances, Contemporary dances, Creative dancing, prop work, yoga, etc.
3. Preparation for School annual days, sports days and annual productions.
4. Deriving an informal and formal evaluation process.
5. dancED teacher’s forum for better training, facilities, exchanges, exposure and sharing.
How will dancED benefit schools and students:
1. Fun workbooks for kids
2. Opportunities to represent India at the Dance World cup and many international dance festivals.
3. Certification that would help garner extra points for higher studies
4. dancED certified professional Instructors/facilitators
Eligibility: For dancers/trainers from any dance back ground/Discipline be it western/Indian, Classical, folk, modern, commercial, cinematic, etc. with a minimum 1 year teaching or dancing experience.
Intake: Only 10 participants per program
Fees: Rs. 60,000/- | Duration: Four months Weekend Program | Hours: 48 hours | Venue: Indiranagar
START DATE: 5th JULY 2017 | Timings: 9.00am-12.00 noon. CALL: 9845239123 | Email: email@example.com |
Facebook: www.facebook.com/LVDSIndia | www.lvds.in
Certificates by the: